Rain Bird 3504-PC, 4″ Part/Reverse Full Circle, Pop-up Gear Driven Rotor, Radius 15′ to 35′
The Rain Bird 3504-PC Rotor is an easy to use short to mid-range 1/2″ gear-drive rotor, offering value and convenience for residential applications.
Utilizing a simple flat-bladed screwdriver, the 3500’s arc adjustment is quick and easy. This versatile rotor offers an attachable nozzle tree with six superior performing Rain Curtain nozzles and the convenience of reversing full and part circle operation (up to 360 degrees) in one unit.
A nozzle removal feature and easily removable filter screen makes maintenance a breeze. All of this, an affordable price and a 3-year factory warranty makes the 3500 Series one rotor that is easy to use, easy to buy and tough to beat.
• Dual action, positive stop wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction
• Radius adjustment screw allows up to 35 percent radius reduction without changing nozzles
• Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-blade screwdriver
• Water-lubricated gear-drive design for durable, reliable operation
• Quick check arc/fast forward
• Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when changing nozzles
• Easily removable filter screen
• Nozzle removal feature
• Arc setting factory preset at 180° for installation convenience
• Total satisfaction policy
• Precipitation rate: .37 to .72 inches per hour (9 to 18 mm/h)
• Radius: 15 to 35 feet (4,6 to 10,7 m)
• Radius may be reduced up to 35% with Radius Reduction Screw
• Pressure: 25-55 psi (1,7 to 3,8 Bars)
• Flow Rate: .54 to 4.6 gpm (,12 to 1,04 m 3/h)
• ½” NPT female bottom threaded inlet
• Reversing Full-and Part-circle adjustment 40° – 360°