Rain Bird 1812, 12? Pop-up Spray Head (Less Nozzle)
The Rain Bird 1812 Spray Head has first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Their superior components and features make them the spray heads of choice for a wide variety of applications. Also available with Seal-A-Matic (SAM) in-stem check valve option and patented PRS in-stem pressure regulator option. As the next evolution in spray heads from Rain Bird—the industry leader in sprays—RD 1800 was built with exclusive materials and features that stand up to the challenges of any setting (see Features tab below for more information about what sets the RD 1800 apart).
• Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
• Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction.
• Two piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides added durability..
• Pre-installed orange 1800 Pop-Top™ flush plug blocks debris from entering after flushing. Allows for easy nozzle installation.
• Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
• All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
• Side and bottom inlets featured on 1806 and 1812 models.
• Spacing: 3 to 24 feet (0.9 to 7.3m)
• 3 to 18 feet with standard Rain Bird Spray Head Nozzles (MPR, VAN, U-Series). 13 to 24 feet with Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles
• Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1.0 to 4.8 bar).
• Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.10 gpm (0.02 m3/h; 0.36 l/m otherwise.
• Installation: side or bottom inlet.
• Side inlet installation not recommended in freezing climates.
• 1806 and 1812-SAM and SAM-PRS units do not have a side inlet.
Dimensions• 1/2″ (15/21) NPT female threaded inlets
• 1802: 4″ (10,2 cm) body height; 2″ pop-up height (5.1 cm)
• 1804: 6″ (15,2 cm) body height; 4″ pop-up height (10.2 cm)
• 1806: 9 3/8″ (23,8 cm) body height; 6″ pop-up height (15.2 cm)
• 1812: 16″ (40,6 cm) body height; 12″ pop-up height (30.5 cm)
• Exposed surface diameter: 2 1/4″ (5.7 cm)
Warranty period: 5 years