Hunter MP2000-90 Rotary Nozzle, 13′ to 21′, Radius 90° to 210°
Works best with PRS40.
The revolutionary Hunter MP2000-90 Rotary Nozzle features a unique, multi-trajectory rotating stream delivery system that achieves water-conserving results. Rather than simply “spray” water onto landscapes, MP Rotators deliver multiple streams of water at a steady rate. This slower application rate allows water to gently soak into the soil and achieves an even distribution throughout the area being irrigated.
This increased efficiency results in 30% less water use when compared to traditional sprays and significantly reduces wasteful runoff. The MP Rotator can be installed onto any conventional spray head body or shrub adapter, transforming them into high uniformity, low precipitation rate sprinklers with matched precipitation at any arc and any radius.
The Hunter MP2000-90 Rotary Nozzle is a great choice for new systems, as they provide immense range flexibility (from 5’ strip to 35’ radius), decrease material costs, and provide better system efficiency. MPs are also perfect for revitalizing older systems—a retrofit can solve both low pressure and poor coverage problems.
Water Conservation Tool
• Automatic matched precipitation even after arc & radius adjustment
• Low application rate reduces runoff on slopes & tight soils
• Multi-trajectory rotating streams provide unmatched uniformity
Proven Durability & Relability
• One moving part
• Patented “double-pop” flushes on start-up and shut-down without increasing spray head flow-by
• Rotator Technology proven in demanding agricultural conditions since 1987
• Easy arc adjustment
• Easy radius adjustment – up to 25%
• No need to change nozzle to maintain matched precipitation
• Removable inlet filter for easy cleaning
Simplify Design & Installation
• Adjustable arc and radius
• Color-coded for easy identification
• Double-pop feature keeps dirt and debris out of nozzle
• The MP Strips, MP Corner, MP1000, MP2000 and MP3000 can be combined on the same zone
• True matched precipitation any arc or radius setting
• Radius can be reduced up to 25% on all models
• Removable filter screen ensures hassle-free service
• Low precipitation rate
• Wind-resistant multi-stream technology
• Automatic Matched Precipitation
• Pair with Pro-Spray PRS40 to achieve pressure regulation at the head of 40 PSI
• Adding “HT” will specify male threaded nozzles.