Rain Bird 5004-PC, 4″ Part/Reverse Full Circle, Part Circle Pop-up Gear Driven Rotor, Radius 25′ to 50′
Relax with the knowledge your landscape is being watered by a reliable Rain Bird 5004-PC Rotor and industry-leading Rain Curtain Nozzle Technology. Rain Bird® 5000 Series Rotors are ideal for medium to large-size lawns and evenly distribute water from 25 to 50 feet.
The Rain Bird 5004-PC Rotor with Rain Curtain Technology are engineered to deliver a uniform spray pattern, giving you superior distribution uniformity and a consistently greener lawn with less water. Get even greater savings with optional in-stem pressure regulation (PRS).
Superior Wind Resistance
The larger water droplets produced by Rain Curtain technology prevent misting and airborne evaporation so the right amount of water is delivered to the right place, saving you water and money.
Superior Close-in Watering
Gentle close-in watering eliminates dry spots around the rotor, prevents seed washout and allows the turf to grow healthy with no matting or bending.
• Professional grade rotor offers rugged durability and performance
• 26 – 38 ft. watering distance with pre-installed 3.0 GPM nozzle
• Up to 50 ft. watering distance by changing nozzles (supplied)
• 4 in. pop-up clears taller grass
• 3/4 in. female threaded bottom inlet
• Simple arc and radius adjustment from the top requiring only a flat-bladed screwdriver
• Water-lubricated gear-drive design for durable, reliable operation
• Dual-action, positive stop wiper seal protects internals from debris and, together with a heavy duty stainless steel spring, assures positive pop-up and retraction for water savings
• Gentle close-in watering eliminates dry spots around the rotor, also avoiding seed wash-out
• Includes 12 extra nozzles: (3 low trajectory 1.0 to 3.0 GPM and 8 Rain Curtain nozzles 1.5 to 8.0 GPM)
• Durable rubber cover
• Precipitation rate: 0.20 to 1.01 inches per hour (5 to 26 mm/h)
• Radius: 25 to 50 feet (7,6 to 15,2 m)
• Radius may be reduced up to 25% with radius reduction screw
• Pressure: 25-65 psi (1,7 to 4,5 bar)
• Flow Rate: 0.73 to 9.63 gpm (4,2 to 36,6 l/m)
• 3/4″ (20/27) NPT female bottom threaded inlet
• Reversing full and part circle adjustment 40° – 360°
• Pop-up height: 4″ (10,2 cm)
• Overall body height: 7 3/8″ (18, 5 cm)
• Exposed surface diameter: 1 5/8″ (4,1 cm)
Note: Pop-up height measured from the cover to the nozzle. Overall body height is measured popped down