This product is not included in the $149.00 Free Shipping offer.
The Hot Box Fiberglass Enclosure-1″, is designed for backflow prevention assemblies installed outdoors and above ground, to allow code-compliant valve installations. Hot Box offers aluminum and fiberglass material. Hot Box is the permanent solutions to the problem of protecting your outdoor piping systems. The Hot Box® is designed to enhance the installation of backflow prevention, pump, and sprinkler assemblies, pressure vacuum breakers, air release valves, etc. in the most economical, accessible location – outside, above ground. More and more designers, utilities, and contractors are putting the Backflow Preventer “at the curb” to eliminate the problems encountered in equipment rooms (no costly floor space, drainage constraints..) and pits (OSHA 29 CFR, parts 1910 flooding, accessibility ..) Hot Box is the industry leader in valve enclosure design and construction.
• Commercial buildings
• Port authorities
• Rail yards
• Waste-water treatment plants
• Drainage ports are sized to allow drainage in case of full discharge
• Finish is smooth, high-quality fiberglass
• No glue, or tacking to hold the insulation in place
• No wood, or particle board used in manufacturing
• Spray-up foam insulation promotes 100% constant contact with the interior aluminum walls
• Wall mounted heaters will stay water-safe in case of device discharge