Waterproof Connectors, Size 22 – Size 12
Waterproof Connectors, Size 22 – Size 12 are specifically designed for landscape lighting applications and low-voltage uses. They feature a “one step” installation. Engineering of the waterproof connectors reduces the risk of fire and are corrosion proof.
Just because wires will fit into a connector, doesn’t mean is the correct connector. Often times electricians will get into a habit of using a particular twist-on connector. Over time, they begin to think that connector is the correct fit for all typical splices. But not all contractors know that only certain wire combinations have been approved by UL for each individual connector. Not using the proper size can lead to failed connections, unsuccessful inspections, and unnecessary do-overs. DryConn waterproof connectors are CSA certified and UL Listed – Designation: KYN – See more details here
• Blue/Blue Spec Sheet
• Low Voltage Wire Combinations
IMPORTANT: Turn off power before installing or removing connector.
Product to be used in accordance with local and national codes.
1. Strip wires 3/8” (9.5mm) except #16 and smaller. Strip wires 7/16” (11.1 mm).
2. Pre-twisting is not necessary. Hold stripped wires together with ends of insulation even. Lead stranded wires slightly.
3. Align any frayed strands or conductors.
4. Firmly push wire into connector and screw connector clockwise onto wire until tight. Do not reuse.
• Connector Size: 21/32” x 5/16”
• Maximum Voltage: 600V max. building wire (1000V max. signs or luminaries)
• Silicone Sealant: -45°F to 400°F
• Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
• Wire Range: Min #22/Max #12
• Wire Type: Copper/Copper