Rain Bird RSD Series Rain Sensor
The Rain Bird RSD Series Rain Sensor is an easy to install, durable and visually pleasing rain sensor device suitable for 24VAC residential and commercial applications. This high quality product saves water and extends irrigation system life by automatically measuring precipitation and preventing irrigation systems from watering in rainy conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic rain shutoff prevents overwatering due to natural precipitation
- Robust, reliable design reduces service call backs
- Moisture sensing disks work in a variety of climates
- Different sensor mounts permit speed and flexibility on the job site
- Application: suitable for low voltage 24VAC control circuits and 24 VAC pump start relay circuits (not recommended for use with high voltage pump start, pump start relay circuits or devices)
- Switch electrical rating: 3A @ 125/250 VAC
- Capacity: Electrical rating suitable for use with up to ten 24VAC, 7VA solenoid valves per station, plus one master valve
- Wire: 25′ (7,6 m) length of #20, 2 conductor UV resistant extension wire.
- Short lead for normally open (N.O.) installations.
- UL, cUL listed; CE, C-Tick approved.
- Multiple rainfall settings from 1/8″ to 3/4″ (5-20 mm) are quick and easy with just the twist of a dial
- Adjustable vent ring helps control drying time
- High-grade, UV-resistant polymer body resists the elements
- Available in rugged aluminum bracket version (RSD-BEx comes with 5″ latching aluminum bracket) or conduit version (RSD-CEx) for a clean and professional look
Overall Length: 6.5″ (16,5 cm)
Overall Height: 5.4″ (15,7 cm)
Bracket hole pattern: 1.25″ (3,2 cm)