Rain Bird 6504-PC, Falcon Series, Part/Full Circle Rotor Pop-Up Sprinklers
With the Rain Bird 6504-PC, you can have it all, uncompromising performance, superior distribution, reliability and durability. Rain Curtain™ nozzles maximize performance and coverage.
A multi-function wiper seal and tapered riser keep the stem clear of debris, providing long-term protection. Heavy-duty construction makes the Falcon Series 6504 one of the toughest rotors in the field.
The Rain Bird 6504-PC is ideal for large turf sites such as parks, athletic fields, cemeteries, schools and commercial sites with spacing up to 65 feet (19,8 m).
• Stainless steel riser option helps deter vandalism on public turf areas.
• Five-year trade warranty..
• Easy arc adjustment (part-circle model) through top of rotor from 40° to 360°. No special tools required.
• Water-lubricated gear drive for reliable, durable rotation.
• Heavy-duty, stainless steel retract spring ensures positive pop-down.
• Standard black rubber cover or optional purple rubber cover for non-potable water.
• Removable Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check device prevents puddling and erosion caused by low-head drainage.
• Eight color-coded Rain Curtain™ nozzles offer greater design flexibility.
• Patented Rain Curtain™ nozzles have three ports for optimal long-range, mid-range, and close-in watering, for green grass even in the heat of summer.
• Nozzles are interchangeable from the front with no special tools.
• Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when changing nozzles.
• Radius adjustment screw allows radius reduction up to 25% without changing nozzles.
• Small 2″ (5,1 cm) exposed diameter reduces possibility of injury in play areas.
• Patented, pressure-activated wiper seal and tapered riser stem on both plastic and stainless steel models protect internals from debris to ensure positive pop-up and retraction.
• 4″ (10,2 cm) pop-up height to center line of nozzle clears taller turfgrass.
• Stainless steel trip gears ensure long-term durability.
• High speed model completes full rotation in approximately one minute for quick wet-down of clay tennis courts and sports turf infield areas.
• Falcon 6504 rotors can be ordered from the factory with nozzles pre-installed in case quantities as a special order.
• Precipitation Rate: 0.37 to 1.14 inches per hour (9 to 29 mm/h)
• Radius: 39 to 65 feet (11,9 to 19,8 m)
• Pressure: 30 to 90 psi (2,1 to 6,2 Bars)
• Flow: 2.9 to 21.7 GPM (0,66 to 4,93 m3/h; 0,18 to 1,37 l/s)
• 1″ (26/34) female NPT or BSP threaded inlet
• SAM check device holds up to 10 feet (3,1 m) of elevation change
Rain Curtain nozzles
Nozzle outlet trajectory is 25°
• Overall height: 8 1/2″ (21,6 cm)
• Pop-up height: 4″ (10,2 cm)
• Exposed surface diameter: 2″ (5,1 cm)
Note: Pop-up height measured from the cover to center of nozzle. Overall body height is measured popped down.
Five-year trade warranty