Rain Bird HE-VAN-12 Variable Arc Nozzle, with Screen, Radius 12′
The Rain Bird HE-VAN-12 Variable Arc Nozzle combines watering saving efficiency with the availability to adjust the arc of the spray. Rain Bird increased efficiency in it’s original VAN nozzles to give you these HE-Van Nozzles that provide even better uniform coverage. With it’s new features you can have shorter running times. Since these nozzles are Variable arc you can have one nozzle that does it all.
You get full adjustability from 0? to 360?. And you can do it all with a nozzle backed by the name you trust. Seeing what you can do with the first high-efficiency variable arc spray nozzle. Now available in popular 8′, 10′, 12’ and 15’ radii, HE-VAN nozzles also offer matched precipitation with Rain Bird MPR and U-Series nozzles.
• A strong top deflector to minimize nozzle damage due to normal wear and tear
• Easy arc adjustment from 0° to 360° with a simple twist of the center collar to increase
or decrease arc setting
• ExactEdge™ takes the guesswork out of arc adjustment. As you turn the nozzle to the desired arc setting, you’ll feel it lock into place for a clean, consistent edge every time
• Fits on all Rain Bird 1800 Series Spray Heads, UNI-Spray™ Series Spray Heads and Rain Bird Shrub Adapters
• Matched precipitation rates with Rain Bird MPR and U-Series Nozzles
• No special tools required
• Patent pending Flow Control Technology provides superior close-in watering and uniform coverage across the entire pattern
• Stainless steel adjustment screw to adjust flow and radius, up to a 25% reduction in radius
• Shipped with appropriate filter screens to maintain precise radius adjustment and prevent clogging
• Thicker streams and large water droplets for greater wind resistance
• Deliver an average DULQ of 70%, more than a 40% improvement over typical variable arc spray nozzles
• Rain Bird HE-VAN Nozzles deliver
• Radius: HE-VAN-12: 9 to 12 feet (2.7 to 3.7 m)
• SC ≤ 1.6, which is 35% lower than the typical variable arc spray nozzle.
• Scheduling Coefficient (SC): SC is a measure of how long a zone must be run in order to provide adequate water to the driest spot.