Rain Bird 8 Series-MPR8-Q, Quarter Circle Pattern Nozzle with Screen, Radius 8′
The Rain Bird 8 Series-MPR8-Q is installed by more contractors than all other brands combined. These nozzles simplify the design process. They feature sprinklers with various arcs and radii that can be mixed on the same circuit while maintaining even water distribution rates. The MPR series fit all Rain Bird spray heads and shrub adapters. There are a wide selection of MPR nozzles available, so the distribution of water can meet the unique and diverse needs of your specific landscape. The nozzles in the MPR series are designed to provide uniform coverage, ensuring that your lawn is green throughout, with no dry or brown spots. The wiper seal on 1800 Sprays significantly reduces the amount of water that may leak out when the sprinkler pops back down, saving you water and money.
• 5 Series nozzles meet small-area shrub or turf requirements
• 1800 Series white filter (.035″ x .035″) screens (shipped with nozzles) maintain precise radius adjustment and prevent clogging. (5 and 8 Series nozzles are shipped with blue fine-mesh (.02″ x .02″) filter screens)
• Fits all Rain Bird sprinklers and shrub adapters
• Matched precipitation rates across sets and across patterns in 5 Series, 8 Series, 10 Series, 12 Series, and 15 Series for even water distribution and design flexibility
• Quickly identify radius and arc with Top Color-coded™ nozzles
• Stainless steel adjustment screw to adjust flow and radius
• Top Color-coding makes it easy to verify proper nozzle installation, even when system is not operating
• Pressure: 15 to 30 psi (1 to 2,1 bar)
• Optimum pressure: 30 psi (2,1 bar)*
• Spacing: 3 to 20 feet (0,9 to 4,6 m)
• Rain Bird recommends using 1800 PRS spray heads to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations.
Warranty period: 3 years