Rain Bird 5004-PPCSAMR, Plus Series, 4″ Part/Reverse Circle with SAM (Check Valve) & PRS (R)
The Rain Bird 5004-PPCSAMR part/reverse circle with SAM allows you to relax with the knowledge your landscape is being watered by reliable 5000 Series Rotors and industry-leading Rain Curtain Nozzle Technology. Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotors are ideal for medium to large-size lawns and evenly distribute water from 25 to 50 feet.
With the PRS flow optimizer technology, the 45 psi regulator lowers water bills, provides exact flow of each rotor, equalizes lateral lines, and eliminates misting and fogging.
Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotors are ideal for medium to large-size lawns. They evenly distribute water from 25 to 50 feet. With the PRS flow optimizer technology, the 45 psi regulator lowers water bills, provides exact flow of each rotor, equalizes lateral lines, and eliminates misting and fogging.
Standard features include a slip clutch left edge finder, a self flushing port, standard and low angle nozzles and Rain Curtain nozzles.
• Professional grade rotor offers rugged durability and performance
• 26 – 38 ft. watering distance with pre-installed 3.0 GPM nozzle
• Up to 50 ft. watering distance by changing nozzles (supplied)
• 4 in. pop-up clears taller grass
• 3/4 in. female threaded bottom inlet
• Simple arc and radius adjustment from the top requiring only a flat-bladed screwdriver
• Water-lubricated gear-drive design for durable, reliable operation
• Dual-action, positive stop wiper seal protects internals from debris and, together with a heavy duty stainless steel spring, assures positive pop-up and retraction for water savings
• Gentle close-in watering eliminates dry spots around the rotor, also avoiding seed wash-out
• Includes 12 extra nozzles: (3 low trajectory 1.0 to 3.0 GPM and 8 Rain Curtain nozzles 1.5 to 8.0 GPM)
• Durable rubber cover
• Rain Curtain Cross Reference Guide
• Rain Curtain Nozzle Technology Details
• Precipitation rate: 0.20 to 1.01 inches per hour (5 to 26 mm/h)
• Radius: 25 to 50 feet (7,6 to 15,2 m)
• Radius may be reduced up to 25% with radius reduction screw
• Pressure: 25-65 psi (1,7 to 4,5 bar)
• Flow Rate: 0.73 to 9.63 gpm (4,2 to 36,6 l/m)
• 3/4″ (20/27) NPT female bottom threaded inlet
• Reversing full and part circle adjustment 40° – 360°
• Pop-up height: 4″ (10,2 cm)
• Overall body height: 7 3/8″ (18, 5 cm)
• Exposed surface diameter: 1 5/8″ (4,1 cm)
Note: Pop-up height measured from the cover to the nozzle. Overall body height is measured popped down
• Performance Data