Luxor CUBE LCM-LV
Luxor controllers can now zone and dim other brands of low voltage and line voltage light fixtures. In addition to controlling carriage, entry pillar, and holiday or bistro lights, the CUBE even allows control of water feature pumps, automatic gates, and any item with a relay input. The CUBE is available in three models: Low Voltage, High Voltage, and a combined relay and 0-10V.
• Add zoning and dimming to AC dimmable LEDs (A)
• Luxor will power the dimmable LEDs, but an alternate power source is required for incandescent lamps (B)
• Do not exceed 60 watts
• Attach only lamps to the output of the LV CUBE.
• Attach only dimmable lamps to the output.
• Do not use the LUXOR as both power and control if an incandescent fixture is attached to the CUBE’s output.
• Do not apply more than 15VAC to the input power leads.
• Do not attach more than 60W of lamps to the output of the LV CUBE.
• Use only watertight connectors in wet environments.