Hunter SRM-04, Low Flow Rotor
The Hunter SRM-04 is Hunter’s shortest-range rotor. It is designed to offer a convenient and efficient alternative to spray heads. The Hunter SRM-04 is capable of working in tandem with larger rotors to combine big and small areas in a single zone. Utilizing the SRM-04 where appropriate, results in fewer sprinklers performing more efficient work at a more economical price.
The Hunter SRM-04 features a rack of six water-efficient nozzles. All nozzles can be easily identified by its flow rates. It can be installed and changed quickly and easily. This versatile rotor also includes a radius adjustment feature that fine-tunes the spray to keep water off driveways, walks, and other non-landscaped surfaces. It has an arc setting of 40 to 360 degrees. The Hunter SRM-04 hs six nozzle choices and a water lubricated gear drive.
• Arc setting: 40 to 360 degrees|
• Model: 4″
• Nozzle choices: 6
• Nozzle range: 0.50 to 3.0
• Quick check arc mechanism
• Standard factory installed nozzle: 3.0 only
• Through-the-top arc adjustment
• Water lubricated gear-drive
• Flow rate: 0.42 to 3.4 GPM
• Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI
• Precipitation rates: 0.45 in/hr approx.
• Nozzle trajectory: 18 degrees approx
• Radius: 15′ to 30′
• Recommended pressure range: 30 to 50 PSI
• Exposed Diameter: 1-1/8″
• Inlet Size: ½” female NPT
• Overall Height: 6-5/8″
• Pop-up Height: 4″
Warranty period: 1 year