Hunter PROS-04-PRS-30-CV, 4″ Pop-up Body, Pro-Spray Sprinkler with Check Valve
Shop for nozzles.
The Hunter PROS-04-PRS-30-CV uses multi-stream technology to deliver accurate streams of water with superior uniformity. When used in place of standard spray nozzles, it’s not uncommon to see system water use decrease by up to 30% or more.
This technology and water savings is brought to life in the PRS40. This efficient watering tool combines the rugged Pro-Spray body and replaces the traditional nozzle with a MP Rotator. Regulated at 40PSI, the Pro-Spray PRS40 ensures the optimum output pressure to achieve maximum efficiency. It is recommended for both residential and commercial applications, and is available in an array of configurations to suit the needs of any site.
• Industry’s strongest spray body
• Innovative directional flush plug design
• Innovative seal design
• Models: Shrub, 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 12″
• No side inlet (NSI) version available in 6″ and 12″
• Body cap won’t leak under high pressure
• Co-molded wiper seal
• Heavy-duty spring
• Optional Check Valve
• Recommended pressure range: 15 to 100 PSI
• Exposed Diameter: 2¼”
• Inlet Size: ½” female NPT
• Overall Height: 5-7/8″
• Pop-up Height: 4″
Warranty period: 5 years