Hunter PGV-ASV Series-1″ Valve-Anti-Siphon, Threaded Inlet/Outlet, with Flow Control
The Hunter PGV-ASV Series-1″ Valve-Anti-Siphon, Threaded Inlet/Outlet with Flow Control (Model PGV-101-ASV) provides simple operation without the need for a separate backflow preventer. With the PGV-ASV, irrigation systems that require backflow prevention for every zone can enjoy simple operation and trouble-free performance without the need to install a separate backflow preventer.
This convenient all-in-one unit offers a host of features that professionals expect from a Hunter valve. Such features include a rugged diaphragm that provides a leak-proof seal; internal and external bleed for manual operation, stainless steel hardware and springs, stainless steel bonnet screws, and heavy-duty PVC construction and glass-reinforced bonnet.
The Hunter PGV-ASV Series-1″ Valve-Anti-Siphon also offers the added option of the Accu-Sync pressure regulator to maintain a safe, constant water pressure level.The PGV-ASV also includes flow control, allowing accurate adjustment. For proven reliability in an anti-siphon/electric valve, PGV-ASV is the ideal solution.
Accu-Sync is designed to avoid sprinkler over-pressure condition. You will experience significant water savings with Hunter’s Accu-Sync pressure regulator. Accu-Sync is a simple pressure regulator designed for all of Hunter’s control valves. The adjustable model enables the zone pressure to be set anywhere between 20 and 100 PSI, while fixed models remove the guesswork and can be installed throughout any system easily. No matter which model you choose, all zones stay in tune with Accu-Sync.This option is available in adjustable pressure or fixed pressure models.
• Durable six-bolt bonnet design for maximum strength
• Removable anti-siphon cap for simple servicing
• Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
• Optional DC latching solenoids enable Hunter’s battery-powered controllers
• Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
• Low flow capability allows use of Hunter’s micro irrigation products
• Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
• Temperature rating: 150° F
|PGV-ASV Pressure Loss in PSI|
• Inlet diameter: 1″
• Height: 5 1/2″
• Length: 5 3/4″
• Width: 2 1/2″
• Flow rate: 0.2 to 40 GPM
• Recommended pressure range: 20 to 150 PSI
• 24 VAC solenoid
• 350 mA inrush, 190 mA holding, 60 cycles
• 370 mA inrush, 210 mA holding, 50 cycles
Factory Installed Options
• Valve without solenoid
User Installed Options
• Accu-Sync™ pressure regulator
• DC latching solenoid (P/N 458200)
• Reclaimed water ID (P/N 269205)
• Solenoid conduit cover (P/N 464322)
Warranty period: 2 years