Rain Bird PESB Series-2″ Electrical Valve, with Scrubber, Remote Control, 24VAC
The Rain Bird PESB Series-2″ Electrical Valve, (Model PESB-200) is our most durable. A nylon scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material. This prevents debris build-up and clogging (PESB Series only) the plastic irrigation valve. This industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valve is ideal for commercial irrigation applications.
Manual internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. This allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first. Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. The PESB series has patented scrubber technology for reliable performance in dirty water irrigation applications.
• Durable glass-filled nylon construction with fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance
• Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed
• Globe configuration
• Low flow capability for a wide range of applications
• Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and after repairs
• Manual internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first
• Normally closed, forward flow design
• Nylon scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material. Prevents debris build-up and clogging (PESB Series only)
• One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service
• Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
• Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads
• 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement:
– 0.41 A (9.8 VA) inrush current
– 0.28 A (6.7 VA) holding current
• Flow with PRS-D option: 5 to 200 GPM, (1,14 to 45 m3/h; 0,32 to 12,60 l/s)
• Flow without PRS-D option: 0.25 to 200 GPM, (0,06 to 45 m3/h; 0,02 to 12,60 l/s)
• Pressure: 20 to 200 psi, (1,4 to 13,8 bar)
• Solenoid coil resistance: 24 Ohms, nominal
• Temperature: Up to 150° F (66° C)
• Rain Bird recommends flow rates in the supply line not to exceed 7.5 feet/second (2,3 m/s) in order to reduce the effects of water hammer.
• For flows below 5 GPM (1,14 m3/h; 0,32 l/s), Rain Bird recommends use of upstream filtration to prevent debris from collecting below the diaphragm.
• For flows below 10 GPM (2,27 m3/h; 0,63 l/s) Rain Bird recommends the flow control stem be turned down two full turns from the fully open position.
• Accommodates optional, field-installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance
• Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers
• Optional purple flow control handle for non-potable water applications PEB-NP-HAN1 (1″); PEB-NP-HAN2 (1 1/2″ and 2″)
– 8″ x 6″ x 6″, (15.2 cm) x (15.2 cm) x (15.2 cm)
Note: The PRS-D option adds 2″ (5,1 cm) to the valve height.
Warranty Period: 5 years