Hunter PGP- 12″ Pop-up Sprinkler
The Hunter PGP- 12″ pop-up sprinkler takes the foundation of the best-selling PGP rotor, and raises the bar with a variety of new features developed over three decades of research, customer feedback, and lab testing. Among the most notable improvements to Hunter’s PGP-Ultra is its non-strippable drive and automatic arc return. These two features work to allow the turret to be turned without causing damage, and return the turret to its original arc regardless of where it is turned.
Other advanced features of the Hunter PGP- 12″ pop-up sprinkler include, 34 nozzle options with several radius choices, and a headed slot and set screw. The diversity of the Hunter PGP, offers system installers an array of efficient options on any site.
To ensure optimum nozzle performance, the rotor should be operated in the recommended pressure range (25 to 70 PSI). The Hunter PGP sprinkler will work normally when used in the operating pressure range (20 to 100 PSI), but nozzle performance may be reduced.
• Ground cover and/or shrubs
• Low pressure areas
• Reclaimed water
• Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
• Factory installed rubber cover
• Models: Shrub, 4″, 12″
• Nozzle choices: 22
• Nozzle racks: 1.5 to 8.0 blue, 2.0
• Low Angles to 4.5 Low Angle gray, 0.50 to 3.0 black, 6.0 to 13.0 green
• Quick check arc mechanism
• Through-the-top arc adjustment
• Water lubricated gear-drive
• Automatic Arc Return
• Drain Check Valve (up to 10 ft. of elevation)
• Headed and Slotted Set Screw
• Non-Strippable Drive Part- and Full-Circle in One Model
• Optional Reclaimed Water ID
• Radius: 17′ to 47′
• Flow rate: 0.36 to 14.8 GPM
• Recommended pressure range: 25 to 70 PSI
• Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI
• Precipitation rates: 0.4 in/hr approx.
• Nozzle trajectory: Std = 25 degrees, Low angle = 13 degrees
• Overall height: 17″
• Pop-up height: 3/4″
• Exposed diameter: 1 3/4″
• Inlet size: 3/4″
Warranty period: 5 years