Weathermatic Bronze Bullet Series-1-1/2″ Valve, with Flow Control, 24VAC
The Weathermatic Bronze Bullet Series-1-1/2″ Valve, (Model 8200CR-15D) is engineered with “reverse flow” design. If the diaphragm fails, the valve will fail shut rather than open. It features an easy-to-use internal manual bleed lever. It bleeds the valve downstream. It is designed with positive stops for open and closed positions. Conventional forward-flow valves will fail open.
It is constructed with a glass-filled, nylon, which provides greater strength over typical PVC valve. The Weathermatic Bronze Bullet Series-1-1/2″ Valve features a self-cleaning process by the diaphragm flexing during operation, sending debris down the line; eliminating the maintenance worry of filters and screens.
• 24B high-efficiency solenoid for positive opening at high pressures; includes stainless steel actuator and brass threads for long life
• 225 PSI (15,5 BAR) rating
• Bronze body and cover with stainless steal bolts
• Bronze material with 82% copper content
• Brass non-rising flow control stem throttles valve from full open to closed position
• Brass shock cone for smooth operation and reduction of water hammer• Chlorine- and chloramine-resistant EPDM diaphragm material
• Contamination-resistant (CR)
• Diaphragm’s self cleaning ports constantly flex, inhibiting sand and silt from blocking valve action
• Excellent for low volume irrigation
• High-strength glass-filled body and cover with ¼” stainless steel cover bolts and mating brass body inserts
• Reverse flow design for water conservation in the event of failure
Warranty period: 10 years