Rain Bird now offers the LNK WiFi Module for Residential and Light Commercial Rain Bird controllers.The New Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module allows easy access and control of a Rain Bird irrigation system from anywhere in the world. With the LNK WiFi Module and Rain Bird’s FREE mobile app, users get access to off-site management, real-time alerts and advanced water management tools via their smart phone or table.
Learn more about the LNK WiFi Module.
Manuals & Literature
- LNK Wifi Tech Specs
- LNK Wifi Sell Sheet
- LNK Wifi Right Choice Brochure
- LNK WiFi Quick Start Guide
Simple Plug & Play Design
- Designed to work with controllers you already understand and install
- To upgrade existing controllers, simply plug the LNK WiFi Module into the accessory port and open the app
- Operates like a remote onsite and provides complete access to the irrigation system while offsite
Advanced App Design
- Simple to use app, provides homeowners with the access they need and desire
- Professional features allow for easy multi-site management for contractors
- Built-in notifications provide troubleshooting access, simplifies service calls, and warns when freezing conditions are expected
- Automatic weather adjustments provide daily run time changes to save up to 30% more water
- Superior programming capabilities are designed to meet the most stringent water restrictions Instant access allows for real-time system management
Simple Multi-Site Management
- Designed for contractors who manage multiple controllers and sites
- Quickly group controllers by geography, sub-division, street or another process your company uses Increases technician efficiency and simplifies service calls and/ or winterizations
Supported Mobile Devices
- Apple devices running iOS 8.0 or greater;
- Android devices running OS 4.4 (KitKat) or later
Wireless Frequency Bands Supported
- 2.4 GHz only
Wireless Networks Supported
- 802.11 b/g/n only
Wifi Security Modes Supported
- None, Open, WEP, WPA-TKIP, WPA-AES, WPA2-TKIP, WPA2-AES, WPA2-AES-TKIP
Communication Modes Supported
- Communication with module via module Access Point (hotspot)
- Communication with module via local area network; Communication with module via Rain Bird relay server
- Operating Temperature: 14° F (-10° C) to 149°F (65°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 150°F (66°C)
- Operating Humidity: 95% max @ 50°F to 120°F (10°C to 49°C) non-condensing environment
- 24VAC(RMS) 50/60Hz; 55mA max
- UL, cUL, CE, CSA, FCC Part 15b, WEEE, S-Mark, IP30, IFETEL
- Width: 1.13 in.
- Height: 1.83 in.
- Depth: 0.48 in.