Rain Bird 2045A Maxi-Paw Impact Rotor Pop-up Sprinkler, Part/Full-Circle
The Rain Bird 2045A Maxi-Paw has a powerful throw and permits maximum spacing. It offers the best close-in watering and even water distribution. Low pressure loss, an efficient, flow design conserve energy. This makes the Rain Bird 2045A Maxi-Paw ideal for dirty water applications.
The optional Seal-A-Matic™ prevents run-off, puddling, and erosion caused by low head drainage. And most important, it’s rugged and dependable. It will pop up on schedule again and again because of the multi-function wiper seal. The Rain Bird 2045A Maxi-Paw Rotor is a tradition of excellence.
• Proven impact drive with straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water
• Five standard trajectory and two low angle color-coded nozzles for matched precipitation in a wide range of applications
• 360° Full-circle OR arc adjustable from 20° to 340°
• Side and combination 1/2″ (15/21) or 3/4″ (20/27) bottom inlet for design flexibility
• Easy to adjust, easy to service
• No tools required to change nozzles
• Heavy-duty plastic case with sturdy, reinforced ribbed design
• Double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw
• Self-flushing inner trip with improved inner trip lever
• Powerful reverse action
• Adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation
• Energy efficient, low pressure and low-gallonage operation
• Precision Jet tube (PJ™) minimizes side splash
• Hooded bearing for longer life
• Distance control diffuser pin
• Multi-function, pressure-activated wiper seal
• Inlet filter screen and pressure-activated wiper seal protect internal assembly from debris to ensure positive pop-up and retraction
• Heavy-duty, stainless steel retract spring assures positive sprinkler pop-down.
• Serviceable through the top of the case
• Optional internal Seal-A-Matic (SAM) prevents puddling and erosion caused by low head drainage and saves water
• Optional non-potable cover
• Precipitation Rate: 0.28 to 1.17 inches per hour (7 to 30 mm/h)
• Radius: 22 to 45 feet (6,7 to 13,7 m)
• Radius with Radius Reduction Screw: 18 ft (5,4 m)
• Pressure: 25 to 60 psi (1,7 to 4,1 Bars)
• Flow: 1.5 to 8.4 GPM (0,34 to 1,91 m3/h; 0,9 to 0,53 l/s)
• Combination 1/2″ (15/21) or 3/4″ (20/27) FPT bottom inlet 1/2″ (15/21) FPT side inlet
• Nozzles: 06-red; 07-black; 08-blue; 10-yellow; 12-beige
• Low angle (LA) nozzles: 07 LA-black; 10 LA-yellow
• Nozzle outlet trajectory is 23° for 06, 07, 08, 10, and 12 nozzles.
• LA nozzle outlet trajectory is 11°.