Rain Bird 2045-PJ Maxi-Bird, Impact Pop-up Sprinkler, Part/Full Circle
The Rain Bird 2045-PJ Maxi-Bird is designed for a variety of uses where full circle sprinklers should not overthrow water into a restricted area. The body, arm, bearing sleeve and nipple are made of durable Delrin™ plastic.
The 2045-PJ has a double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw. For performance in dirty water, the 2045-PJ has straight-through flow. It aalso features an adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation. The precision Jet tube (PJ™) minimizes side splash. No tools are required to change your nozzles. The FP trip permits full or part-circle operation (20° to 340°).
• Proven impact drive with straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water
• Double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw
• Adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation
• Precision Jet tube (PJ™) minimizes side splash
• 5 Matched Precipitation Rate (MPR) nozzles and 2 low-angle (LA) nozzles• Interchangeable, color-coded bayonet mount nozzles
• No tools required to change nozzles
• FP trip permits full circle (360°) or part-circle operation (20° to 340°)
• Powerful reverse action
• Precipitation Rate: 0.28 to 1.21 inches per hour (7 to 31 mm/h)
• Radius: 22 to 45 feet (6,7 to 13,7 m)
• Radius with Radius Reduction Screw: 18 feet (5,4 m)
• Pressure: 25 to 60 psi (1,7 to 4,1 Bars)
• Flow Rate: 1.5 to 8.4 GPM (0,34 to 1,91 m3/h; 0,09 to 0,53 l/s)
• ½” (15/21) male threaded inlet
• Standard trajectory angle nozzles: 06-red; 07-black; 08-blue; 10-yellow; 12-beige
• Nozzle outlet trajectory is 23° for 06, 07, 08, 10, and 12 nozzles.
• Low angle (LA) nozzles: 07 LA-black; 10 LA-yellow• LA nozzle outlet trajectory is 11°