Hunter PGV Series-1 1/2″ Valve-Flow Control, Threaded Inlet/Outlet
The Hunter PGV Series-1 1/2″ Valve-Flow Control (Model PGV-151) is a professional grade valve that is ready for all system sizes. This hard working, heavy-duty valve offers the best features of Hunter’s top-of-the-line valves. Built with enough durability to handle the rigors of most residential and light commercial sites, the PGV is available in an array of configurations.
For smaller landscape applications, the PGV is available in four 1″ body configurations: angle, globe, male x male, or male x barb design. In turn, each model is available in either a flow control or non-flow control version. For larger landscape applications, the PGV comes in both 1-1/2″ and 2″ globe/angle models (with flow control).
The Hunter PGV Series-1 1/2″ Valve-Flow Control also offers the added option of the Accu-Sync pressure regulator to maintain a safe, constant water pressure level. All models feature durable high-grade construction and a rugged diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
Accu-Sync is designed to avoid sprinkler over-pressure condition. You will experience significant water savings with Hunter’s Accu-Sync pressure regulator. Accu-Sync is a simple pressure regulator designed for all of Hunter’s control valves.
The adjustable model enables the zone pressure to be set anywhere between 20 and 100 PSI, while fixed models remove the guesswork and can be installed throughout any system easily. No matter which model you choose, all zones stay in tune with Accu-Sync. This option is available in adjustable pressure or fixed pressure models.
• Application (PGV-100): Residential
• Application (PGV-101, 151, 201): Residential/light commercial
• Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
• Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
• Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free servic
• External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy “at the valve” activation
• Low flow capability allows use of Hunter’s micro-irrigation products
• Optional: DC latching solenoids enable Hunter’s battery-powered controllers
• Sizes: 1″, 1-1⁄2″, 2″
• Temperature rating: 150° F
• Flow Control
• Accu-Sync™ Pressure Regulation
• Reclaimed Water Identification
|PGV Pressure Loss in PSI|
• Flow rate:
– PGV-100: 0.2 to 40 GPM
– PGV-101: 0.2 to 40 GPM
– PGV-151: 20 to 120 GPM
– PGV-201: 20 to 150 GPM
Recommended pressure range: 20 to 150 PSI
• 24 VAC solenoid
• 350 mA inrush, 190 mA holding, 60 HZ
• 370 mA inrush, 210 mA holding, 50 HZ
Factory Installed Options
• DC latching solenoid
• Valve without solenoid
User Installed Options
• Accu-Sync pressure regulator
• DC latching solenoid (P/N 458200)
• Reclaimed water ID handle for PGV-101 models (P/N 269205) and PGV-151/201 models (P/N 607105)
• Solenoid conduit cover (P/N 464322)
Warranty period: 2 years