The next generation of Hunter Pro-C® Controllers is here! With the new P2C-400 model, contractors get all the best features of the popular Pro-C line along with an updated user interface, large backlit display, and improved sensor and operational functionality.
Hunter P2C Indoor/Outdoor Controller
The Hunter P2C Indoor/Outdoor Controller, Packed with the Most Advanced Features in Residential Control.
The modular design of the Hunter P2C Indoor/Outdoor Controller offers the flexibility to change the number of station outputs (from 4 to 23) at any time. No need to bring along a variety of different-sized controllers to see which one is best for the job. With its ability to customize to the particular size you need (from 4 to 23 stations), the P2C will always be the right choice. A modular system also makes inventory a breeze. But, modularity isn’t all this controller has to offer, with great features such as three programs with multiple start times, independent day scheduling options, “one touch” manual start and rapid advance, a programmable event day off, robust heavy-duty locking plastic cabinet, and superior surge protection. The Hunter P2C Indoor/Outdoor Controller delivers maximum flexibility for landscapes that require a minimal number of stations.
Choice of independent day scheduling options
Days of the week, odd/even, or 31-day interval for maximum flexibility
Global water budget/seasonal adjustment
Easily change run time of all zones from 10% to 150%
Large LCD display for simplified programming
Easy to read for schedule review and entry
Holds programs indefinitely; excellent insurance against unreliable power
Remote control ready
Supplied with connection for SRR and ICR remote controls
Superior surge protection and self-diagnostic short circuit protection
Microcircuits are protected from electrical spikes, no fuses to worry about
Three programs (A ,B, C) with multiple start times
Independent programming handles many different watering requirements
Versatile modular design
Simplified inventory management; easily customize unit to desired number of stations U.S. Patent #’s 6,840,460 & 6,842,667
• Enclosures: indoor and outdoor plastic
• Independent programs: 3
• Maximum station run time: 6 hrs.
• Number of stations: 3 to 15
• One touch manual start and advance
• Programmable rain delay
• Rain sensor bypass
• Start times per program: 4
• Warranty period; 2 years
- Station Count: Conventional wiring from 4 to 23 stations,two-wire EZ Decoder System option up to 32 stations.
- Station Run Time: 1 minute to 6 hours (optional Seconds Mode)
- Start Times: 4 individual starts per program, three programs available (A, B, C)
- Watering Schedule: 7-day calendar, interval watering up to a 31-day interval or true odd or even day programming
- Transformer Input: 120 VAC, 60 Hz (230 VAC, 50/60 Hz for international use)
- Transformer Output: 24 VAC, 1 A
- Station Output: 24 VAC, 0.56 A per station
- P/MV Output: 24 VAC, 0.28 A
- Maximum Output: 24 VAC, 0.84 A (includes Master Valve Circuit)
- Battery: 9 V alkaline battery (not included) used only for non-AC programming of the control panel
- Battery, front panel, internal CR2032 lithium for real-time clock
- Height: 9″ (23 cm)
- Width: 10″ (21.5 cm)
- Depth: 41/2″ (10.9 cm)
- Cabinet is NEMA 3R, IP44 rated
- All stations are set to zero run time. This controller has a non-volatile memory that retains all entered program data, even during power outages, without need for a battery.