Hunter 10A Adjustable Arc Nozzle, Radius 10′
Whether dealing with hillside topography, a curved flowerbed or other special landscape installations, challenging angles demand the Hunter 10A Adjustable Arc Nozzle that adjust to their surroundings. Hunter Pro Adjustable nozzles allow the installer to cover any angle needed on any landscape with the accuracy of a fixed nozzle.
The Hunter 10A Adjustable Arc Nozzle is engineered to emit larger than average water droplets, these nozzles are reliable, accurate, and fully adjustable to any angle from 0° to 360°. Pro Adjustable Nozzles are available in models that spray water from 3’ to 19’. From a professional’s standpoint that means only seven bags of nozzles need to be stocked at any given time. For easy inventory and field ID, models are also color-coded based on throw distance.
• Adjustable from 0° to 360°
• Crisp, well-defined edges
• Designed with large water droplets to withstand light winds
• Easy grip top for simple adjustment
• Even distribution results in beautiful pattern• Matched precipitation rate on each nozzle from 8A to 17A
• New 4 ft. and 6 ft. Pro Adjustable Nozzles provide additional flexibility Color-coded for easy field identification
• Recommended operating pressure: 30 PSI
• Specify the new Pro-Spray® PRS30 pop-up for accurate pressure regulation of 30 PSI