Rain Bird R Series-1318F, Full Circle Pattern Rotary Nozzle
The Rain Bird R Series-1318F is a multi-streamed rotational spray that can fit on a Rain Bird spray body or other ½” male threaded spray bodies.
Matched precipitation rate allows you to mix and match the 5000 series rotors with rotary nozzles, simplifying system installation. Stronger streams and lower trajectory of this nozzle makes the rotary nozzle ideal for windy conditions, directing more water where you need it.
• Color coded radius adjustment plugs for easier identification
• Low flow rate and an expanded radius of throw solve existing spray zone inefficiencies caused by diminished pressure or stretched spacing
• Has a low precipitation rate – 0.60 in/hr (15,2 mm/hr) – reduces run-off and erosion
• Maintains highly efficient performance throughout the 20-55 psi pressure range, with no misting or fogging at high pressures
• System complexity and cost are reduced because more heads can be installed per zone.
• Rotary nozzles can also be zoned with Rain Bird 5000/5000 Plus MPR Rotor Nozzles
• Multiple, rotating streams uniformly distribute water throughout the radius range
• These nozzles offer color-coded top plugs to help you quickly identify the arc/pattern
• Stainless steel radius reduction screw allows reduction down to 13′ on the R13-18 and to 17′ on the R17-24 to accommodate varying landscape needs
• With approximately 60% less flow than conventional spray nozzles, rotary nozzles allow more heads per zone, reducing overall system complexity and cost
• 0.60 inches per hour precipitation rate from 13 to 24 feet
• Pressure range: 20-55 psi (1.4 to 3.8 bar)
• Nozzle spacing: 13 ft. to 24 ft. based on zero wind conditions (4.0 m to 7.3 m)
Warranty period: 3 years