Standard features of the Hunter I-20-04 includes an adjustable arc, plastic riser, check valve, 8 standard nozzles, and 4 low-angle nozzles. If you’ve ever desired the convenience of being able to use just one rotor to cover all of your needs, here it is.
Do you have a small area for which you don’t want to create a separate spray zone? Is a portion of your landscape in sandy soil? Is the landscape a mix of shrub zones and expanses of grass? Does one part of the turf require a higher cut? With all the features on today’s I-20 Ultra (most notably its ability to effectively cover a radius range from 17 up to 47′) there’s a single-sprinkler alternative to stocking a variety of rotors and sprays.
With over 22 different nozzle choices, the Hunter I-20 Ultra rotor can handle the full range of irrigation needs.
• Models: Shrub, 4″, 12″
• Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
• Factory installed rubber cover
• Through-the-top arc adjustment
• Quick check arc mechanism
• Water lubricated gear-drive
• Nozzle choices: 34
• Nozzle racks: 1.5 to 8.0 Blue, 2.0 to 4.5 Low Angle Gray, 0.50 to 3.0 Black, 6.0 to 13.0 Green, MPR-25, MPR-30, MPR-35
• I-20 Brochure
• I-20 Cut Sheet
• Hunter Warranty
Case Pricing (Quantity of 20 Units Per Case)
• List Price – $550.00
• Sale Price – $261.80