Hunter PGV Jar Top Series-1″ Valve, Flow Control, Plastic Globe, Jar-Top Bonnet
The Hunter PGV Jar Top Series-1″ Valve, Flow Control, Plastic Globe, Jar-Top Bonnet (Model PGV-101JT-G) is part of a complete line-up of rugged, professional-grade valves designed to handle the full range of landscape needs.
This hard working, heavy-duty performer offers you the best features of our top-of-the-line valves…more than enough to handle the rigors of whatever your site has to offer. For smaller landscape applications, the PGV is available in four 1″ body configurations, in either an angle, globe, male x male, or male x barb design. In turn, each model is available as either flow control or non-flow control versions. For larger landscape applications, the PGV comes in both 1 1/2″ and 2″ globe/angle models (with flow control).
The Hunter PGV-Jar Top Series-1″ Valve-Flow Control also offers the added option of the Accu-Sync pressure regulator to maintain a safe, constant water pressure level.All models feature durable high-grade construction and a rugged diaphragm with a support to prevent stress failure.
Accu-Sync is designed to avoid sprinkler over-pressure condition. You will experience significant water savings with Hunter’s Accu-Sync pressure regulator. Accu-Sync is a simple pressure regulator designed for all of Hunter’s control valves.
The adjustable model enables the zone pressure to be set anywhere between 20 and 100 PSI, while fixed models remove the guesswork and can be installed throughout any system easily. No matter which model you choose, all zones stay in tune with Accu-Sync. This option is available in adjustable pressure or fixed pressure models.
• Application: Residential
• Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
• Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools
• Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
• External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy “at the valve” activation
• Low flow capability allows use of Hunter’s micro irrigation products
• Optional DC latching solenoids enable Hunter’s battery-powered controllers
• Temperature rating: 150° F
• Accu-Sync™ Pressure Regulation
• Flow Control
• Reclaimed Water Identification
|PGV Pressure Loss in PSI|
|Flow GPM||1″ Globe|
Inlet diameter: 1″
• Height: 5 1/2″
• Length: 4 1/2″
• Width: 3 1/4″
• Flow rate:
– PGV-100: 0.2 to 40 GPM
– PGV-101: 0.2 to 40 GPM
– PGV-151: 20 to 120 GPM
– PGV-201: 20 to 150 GPM
Recommended pressure range: 20 to 150 PSI
• 24 VAC solenoid
• 350 mA inrush, 190 mA
• 370 mA inrush, 210 mA holding, 50 HZ
Factory Installed Options
• DC latching solenoid
• Valve without solenoid
User Installed Options
• Accu-Sync pressure
• DC latching solenoid (P/N 458200)
• Reclaimed water ID handle for PGV-101 models (P/N 269205) and PGV-151/201 models (P/N 607105)
• Solenoid conduit cover (P/N 464322)
Warranty period: 2 years